Flood® CWF Hardwoods Clear Wood Finish
Penetrating Water-Borne Natural Wood Finish
CWF Hardwoods Clear Wood Finish penetrates and bonds to exterior wood providing a flexible, long lasting rich matte finish, even on tough exotic hardwoods such as Ipe, Pau Lope®, Ironwood and Mahogany. FloodPro Supreme Performance saturates, seals and stabilizes wood to minimize cracking, warping and other damage caused by moisture and sun. The unique formula, combined with premium U.V.-absorbing transoxide pigments, provides a finish that accentuates the beautiful color of your wood for years to come.
Where To Use
- All new and weathered exterior woods including T1-11, Cedar, Redwood and Pressure-Treated Wood
- New and weathered exotic hardwoods such as, Ipe, Pau Lope®, Ironwood, Mahogany and Teak
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces such as decks, siding, fences and furniture
- Rough Surfaces 100 - 150 sq. ft.
- Smooth Surfaces 200 - 350 sq. ft.
- Apply between 50° and 90° F. Do not apply in hot sunlight.
- Do not apply if cold, wet weather is expected within 24 hours.
- Do not thin - use as is.
- Apply with one or combination of the following - Brush: High quality synthetic stain brush, Roller: Synthetic woven cover 3/8-3/4 inch,
Spray: Air-Less Sprayer .011 - .015 fluid tip/ 700-800 psi or less, or garden sprayer.
- Stir thoroughly before and periodically during application.
- Apply one coat of FloodPro Supreme Performance.
- Apply a second coat as soon as the wet look dulls (30-60 minutes) or anytime thereafter.
- After sprayer or roller application, backbrush to improve penetration
and uniformity of coverage.
- Wipe up or brush out any puddles to avoid shiny areas, (within 30 minutes).
Cover everything you do not wish to coat, including plants and shrubs.
Free shipping on all 5 Gallon Pails!